Membership of the Banbury and District Chamber of Commerce offers you the following:
- A low cost route to developing your business in Banbury and the surrounding area
- Regular networking events which give members the opportunity to raise their business profile and give access to information which will add value to their business
- Develops business interests by providing support and information
- Promoting prosperity of the businesses in town
- A proven way to get things done in Banbury
- Free listing on the Banbury and District Chamber of Commerce website
- Through our services we can save you time and money and introduce you to potential customers, partners and suppliers
- Direct access to the decision makers locally either personally or through the Executive Board
- Acting on behalf of the membership as the local voice by putting forward your comments
- Frequent meetings are held with local and central government officers where we are consulted on economic development and commercial matters
- Regular meetings are held for members on a wide range of topics, both business related and on a lighter side, with visits to prestigious local companies
- We promote any special offers, training or seminars that your company offers direct to members
Seminars are held throughout the year covering a wide range of business topics. These seminars are free of charge to Chamber members and offer advice on a wide range of legal and business subjects which are invaluable to our members.
Networking is one of the most effective ways of winning new business and we hold regular events for our members.
The Chamber has successfully campaigned for:
- Pedestrianisation of the High Street
- Pedestrianisation of Parsons Street
- CCTV- initially the Chamber were the driving force behind this scheme and when it started, it was the most up to date in the country
- M40 investment partnership
- Dualling of Hennef Way
- Local Development Plan
- Banbury’s Integrated Transport Study
- Christmas Light Displays
- Banbury in Bloom
In addition membership offers you:
A monthly newsletter is distributed electronically to the Chamber membership. We welcome any news from our members to keep our readership up to date with what is happening in your business. New members are encouraged to provide a short profile of their business.
Our directory lists all members of the Chamber and is regularly updated to allow for any changes. It contains your Company name, phone number and email address. You will also have the opportunity to become a featured member within the listing which enables you to publish more information about your business.
Member to member offers
If you would like to make a special offer to other members, we will email this to them straightaway.
Membership is open to all individuals, partnerships and companies who carry on business in Banbury and the surrounding area.
How to join
Please complete and submit the application form by following the link below. Your completed application form will then be considered by the Executive Board and you will be informed within the next 4-6 weeks if your application has been successful.