|Time is running out for businesses, business people and charities looking to enter the Cherwell Business Awards 2020, with the deadline of 14 February fast approaching.
We would like to encourage you all not to miss the chance to receive the recognition you deserve for your hard work or outstanding contribution to the Cherwell District.
Now in their ninth year, the awards showcase and celebrate the achievements of individuals and organisations working within the Cherwell District. Applicants must be based in the Cherwell Council district which includes Banbury, Bicester and Kidlington and all the villages in between. If you are unsure, please check your postcode.
The nine available categories span all business sizes and sectors, as well as recognising innovation and sustainability. The 2020 categories include:
1. The Oxford Innovation – Innovation Award
2. The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
3. The Ellacotts –Business Person of the Year Award
4. The Oxford Technology Park – New Business Award
5. Nicholsons – Charity and Community Award
6. The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
7. The A2Dominion – Sustainable Business Award
8. Bicester Village – Retail Award
9. The High Spec Composites – Small Business Award
Plus, the coveted Norbar Overall Cherwell Winner, selected from the finalists of all nine categories.
The entry process is simple and free through our website and the potential benefits to you and your business or charity could be invaluable.
The winners for 2020 will be announced at the Cherwell Business Awards Gala Dinner, held on 15 May 2020 at Heythrop Park, Enstone. This must-attend event will give entrants and industry professionals the opportunity to network and celebrate business excellence and innovation in the Cherwell District. Tickets will go on sale at the beginning of February.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Cherwell Business Awards team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.