Membership of the Banbury Chamber offers these fantastic benefits:
- Networking, Information and Exchange: Regular meetings/seminars/events on a wide range of topics, both business related and with visits to prestigious local companies, access to local supply chains, support and business information
- Promotional Opportunities: for your business in Banbury and the surrounding area – we can promote any special offers, training or seminars that your company offers direct to members.
- News bulletins: Regular e-bulletins are distributed electronically to the Chamber membership.
- Member Directory: Our directory lists all members of the Chamber. You can also take an Enhanced Listing.
- Member to Member offers: We can circulate special offers to other Members on your behalf.
- Local Influence: The opportunity to get your voice heard; access to local decision makers via the Executive Board; a proven way to get things done in Banbury
- Social activities: Social gatherings and the opportunity to relax with friends and colleagues including our Annual Golf Day, AGM and Curry and Quiz night
Most activities are free to Chamber Members and provided within the cost of your subscription. A charge may be made where we need to cover the cost of e.g. venue/catering. Non-members and guests are welcome to attend on a one-off basis before taking membership. Membership is open to all individuals, partnerships and companies who carry on business in Banbury and the surrounding area.
Technique Web –
Being a member with Banbury’s Chamber of Commerce gives us the opportunity to join in with a wide variety of events, to feel part of the business community and to know our opinions about local issues could…
Vicky Boulton –
I am really enjoying being a member of Banbury Chamber of Commerce. They are organised, proactive and have the interests of Banbury’s business community at their very heart. Plus, the sheer diversity of their twice-monthly events, which are normally free to attend, means that I can networking with other businesses regularly at an array of fascinating venues that are not always open to the public.
Jody Fletcher –
Chilli Promotional Products has been a member of Banbury Chamber of Commerce for years – it’s always been excellent value for money but the increase in the number of networking events recently more than covers the membership in my opinion! It’s great to visit so many local businesses and to network with many prominent local business owners. I have thoroughly enjoyed the recent events at Silverstone Circuit, First Line and Katharine House Hospice and am very much looking forward to the forthcoming event at John Nicholls!